Friday, October 9, 2009

Ten years from now...


10 years from now…..

There will be no such thing as homework or tests there will be room work but there will be teachers available to help you with it. People who get there work done get free objects or extra credit. People who don’t do there work will be marked down. I will be driving the new 2009 F150 super loaded truck that I will be getting from my cousin. I will be living in my apartment with a bunch of my friends. I would be working at Dunham’s sporting goods as the owner person. I could also be working in the NFL as a trainer. There wouldn’t be a curfew you could stay be out as late as long and there wouldn’t be any cops or jail.
In my spare time I will be a Italian mobster with my cousin and uncle. I will have a wife who is a model. I will have 1 vacation house in Colorado. I will not be living in Michigan I will be living in Texas for a second job on a oil rig. I will have 2 dogs a black lab and a German Sheppard. I would take both dogs hunting with me and they would be trained to become guard dog’s. I will have 3 kids, 2 boys and 1 girl. We would have a medium size house by a lake area ad some woods so we could go camping often. The 2 boys would play sports. When summer would come we would go to the vacation house in the country area and do everything old fashion like building things catching our own food getting our own water and all of that good stuff. The color of the house would be brown/black. We would have about 20 acres of land in the back yard.
That’s what I’ll be doing in ten years.

No comments:

Post a Comment