Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween




On Halloween me and a bunch of my friends go out to trick or treat around 6-7pm. We do this in my neighborhood because all of the people there really get into the spirit. We also do it there because it’s one of the best candy neighborhoods to do It in I’m told we usually average around a full bag to two bags of candy. When we get done trick or treating we drop our bags of at my house and go down the street to the scariest house on the block and help them scare little kids. What we do is we take the blade off of a chainsaw and you have to go in the garage to get the candy so we turn the lights off and put strobe lights and when they are about to leave we go behind them and rev the engine right by them.

My all time favorite Halloween costume would be a dead gangster, I put on a suite and put some fake blood on it and on my face so it looked like I had been shot up a bunch of times and I carried one of those fake guns and when the people would come to the door I would pull it out and try to act all tough and. I would say “give me the candy or else”. By the way I did this when I was in about fourth grade.

When we finally get tired from walking we go back to my house and empty all of our candy on to the living room floor. When we get something we try to trade pieces of candy for other candy. When they all leave I have to hide my candy from my mom because she loves this kind of candy, one time I left a full bag of candy downstairs and when I got up the next day there she was sitting with a cup of coffee eating some of MY candy. When I looked to see how much I had left there was about less than `a half of a bag. She tries to lie to me she says the same thing every year. “Oh you don’t remember you ate a lot last night”. It’s really funny to me because she can’t lie to save her life.

My favorite Halloween candy would be the really sour candy gumballs. I love those things anytime I see one of them I trade up to 3 pieces of candy just for one delicious gumball. I like the huge candy bars too, especially the 3 musketeers.

The history I have with Halloween is probably very similar to yours I go out with some friends and we stay out for a couple of hours trying to get as much candy as possible. The only thing is sometimes we make bets on who is going to get the most candy and I usually loose except for last year when I destroyed everybody that I went with.

Top 5 scary Movies.
1Exorcist: The Beginning


No comments:

Post a Comment