Wednesday, September 23, 2009

alphabet introduction


A I’m very active and athletic and stuff.
B is for Bryan my older cousin who goes to Michigan State and played for Stevenson.
C, casaliogne my middle name.
D, Detroit lived there till I was 5.
E, Livonia Eagles my little league team I played football with for 6 years.
F, funny I can be really funny sometimes.
G, grounded I get in trouble a lot.
H, Heuer is my last name.
I, I am not very intelligent.
J, Jon is my first name.
K, I am very knowledgeable at some times so my friends come to me for advice.
L, Livonia is where I have lived for the past 9 years.
M, Michigan my home state but not the only one I have lived in.
N, I let No one mess with my friends or family.
O, I am an Outgoing person or friend.
P, Persuasive if I want to do something or go somewhere I can convince my parents to let me.
Q, I am a very quiet or shy person around new people.
R, I can be pretty rowdy when I’m at a party or hanging out with my friends.
S, I play football for Livonia Stevenson.
T, when I’m bored I watch a lot of TV.
U, When I get lazy or tired and don’t want to do something I am underachieving.
V, When I wrestle my friends they get pretty Violent.
W, Wyatt my cousin in the marines.
X, Don’t know what to write so I'll just say xylophone.

Y, Yellow kind of like my personality bright and fun.
Z, Zero is my favorite number.

2 comments:

  1. this is really good. i like all the detail you put in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very swell job! I liked it. You had good details. (:

    ReplyDelete