Monday, October 26, 2009

Perfect Day


My perfect day

My perfect day would start out by eating a big breakfast eggs, bacon and all of the other good stuff. I wouldn’t go to school because my day isn’t that good with school involved in it. I would be with my family and we would be eating outside in our backyard so we could feel the crisp mourning air on our faces, we would smell the world like the grass and hear the wind whistle. Then we would go back inside and cancel any plans we had for the day and invite relatives and close friends over.

In the afternoon we would have a huge cookout with friends and my family. There would be hamburgers, hotdogs, and baked beans. Everyone would be having a great time but they would need a light jacket because it would be a little cold but not that much. Me and my dad would be the ones grilling the food and occasionally sneaking the dogs some food. My little cousins from Mississippi would come in to surprise me. When it would be almost time to leave we would say one last goodbye to each other and they would leave the sad house.

In the evening like around 5 my mom, dad, sister, and I would go to my favorite restaurant Chili’s and have dinner. While we were waiting and salivating over all the food we smelled, we would tell our favorite stories about all of the good times we had together. Now I know what you’re thinking this would be really sad but we would only be allowed to tell cheerful stories. When we were done eating we would go home and go for a nice walk around our neighborhood and if we didn’t want to go back home we would keep going around.

When we got back home everyone was pretty tired from the long day we had. We all just sat around the couch and watched some TV and movies. We would decide that watching TV is no way to end a good day so instead we went to my uncle’s house so we all could be together. My parents and sister were staying by me especially my mom. I was playing with their dig shadow and their other dog bear outside on their lawn. We finally went back home because it was almost midnight and everyone was tired so we went home and went to bed for the last time. That would be my perfect day.

No comments:

Post a Comment