Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My carerr's



1.
Heavy Equipment Operator

2.
Crane Operator

3.
Waste Collector

4.
Tree Harvester

5.
Manufacturing Machine Operator

6.
Automobile Assembler

7.
Tow Truck Driver

8.
Mail Carrier

9.
Courier / Messenger

10.
Vending Machine Servicer




I think that these two jobs are a good match for me because all of my cousins work in construction and I have always thought that it would be something I would be interested in. I can handle working in hot or cold conditions and if it brings in good money why not do it. My mom always say that construction people make some of the best money, I like working with machines and I’m pretty good at fixing some things with the right training I can be good at this.
I don’t know how good I would be as a crane operator because I can see myself in about 15 years breaking a house or building or severely injuring someone because I’m not the greatest at coordination and I would be elevated high up and it would be hard to see what is under me and all of that. I would not want to be responsible for sinking a boat because of dropping it on the wrong part of the ship than what I was supposed to.

Other than that I think I have some good oppurtunities

1 comment: