Friday, December 18, 2009

naughty or nice?


Dear Santa I have been naughty a couple times and I have been nice so I am writing this to let you know about both of those times.

NAUGHTY!!
Early in the beginning of the year I was picking on someone who didn’t need to get picked on at that time.
When I was out late with my friend Mike my mom called and I told her I was at his house but I was really at a bonfire.
When I was in Ohio I was with my little cousin and I stole a little bit of his laffy taffy and he started crying.
At my old school I use to wish whenever someone was running to class I wished that they would trip.
When my older sister was getting ready to go to school one day I took her phone and hid it in her purse and she didn’t find it till the end of the day.

Ok I know what you are thinking right know this kid doesn’t have a chance he is a naughty guy but wait till you read this.

NICE!!!
Once when I was playing football a guy on his bike completely fell right on his side and he was bleeding pretty bad and I got my mom and she called a ambulance.
When I was sledding my sister fell and started sliding into the woods and I had to go pull her out.
I was at a redwings game and after a homeless man asked for change and I gave him 5 dollars.
I was forced to work in a soup kitchen but it actually was fun I met a lot of nice people.
I was at the fireworks in Detroit this year and my cousin feel asleep and I had to carry him for 2 hours.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog - I really enjoyed reading about your exploits (naughty and nice)!

    ReplyDelete