Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happythanksgiving


During our five day break and thanksgiving I will be having a lot of fun with my friend and family but I will also be busy as well. Even though we don’t have school I will still have wrestling practice. On Wednesday I will wake up have a nice breakfast and I will just chill until I have practice. When I get to practice we run and then we drill and then we do sprints. On Thanksgiving morning I had to be at school at 9:00AM to run for six miles. After that I went back to my house and then we went to my friend Chris Wigand’s house for Thanksgiving. The food was amazing and we were watching football games. Later we went in the basement to wrestle all of his little cousins it was really fun because it was 6 against 2 and they didn’t know what to do so it was funny. On Friday I was at my house for most of the day and then I went to wrestling practice and it was really easy all we did was practice and then we had wrestle off’s. On Saturday we had a scrimmage against a whole bunch of schools the scrimmage was in Milan so it was a pretty long drive when we got there I was expecting to wrestle but found out it was a varsity only dual meet. When I got home I went to the rec center to play basketball and swim. On Sunday I was really lazy and didn’t do anything. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment