Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentines Day


Valentine’s Day
Love has taught me a couple valuable things in the past 15 years; if you are dating The girl is always right no matter what so don’t try to argue it because you won’t win. I have also learned when to stop talking from my dad he always does something stupid and then makes it worse for him when he tries to make it better. I love my family and my friends because they both now how to cheer me up when I’m down, or have my back when get into it with someone. My family it’s a little different because I will be with them forever and I could tell them anything. Friends you really don’t know how long you will be together or stay friends at that point so you tell them somethings but not the really deep stuff that you share with your family. I also love sports I really don’t know what I would do without sports, their pretty much my life because I’m athletic in many ways and I play four sports, Football, wrestling, baseball, hockey I only play 3 of those for a actual team though. Football and wrestling are my life. I have loved and lost before about a year ago. I’m not really good at this “lovey dovey” stuff. A list of the things I love are, sports, friends/family, my phone, xbox360, i-pod, warm weather, really good thunderstorms in summer. The thing I hate about love is after awhile of dating and stuff I would imagine it would get difficult to stay to that one person you’re already going out with and there are a lot of fish in the sea so I think it maybe would get challenging. The other thing I hate about it is that if you actually like the girl and then she breaks your heart or something it would take a long time to recover like in the movies. So that’s my opinion about love and what it means to me personally I hope this helped you understand what I think about this holiday thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment